OBJECTIVE : To verify the Bernoullis theorem.
APPARATUS : Bernoulli’s apparatus.
1) Open the inlet valve and maintain constant overflow.
2) Open the outlet valve slowly and obtain the steady state. i.e. level of water in pigometer tubes would remains steady.
3) Obtain the flow rate of water.
4) Measure the water level in each tube for a particular flow rate.
5) Repeat the above procedure for different flow rate of water and note down the readings.
GRAPH : Plot the graph of volumetric flow rate vs Average height of vertical tubes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.